You want the best Legal Counsel for your business
If you’re involved in hiring Legal Counsel or Solicitors for In-House positions, you’ll have likely come across these problems:
- Lack of expertise in legal recruitment, meaning you can’t attract and engage the best legal talent available
- Lack of network or reach, meaning you don’t get access to the full In-House market, just exposure to a small portion of candidates
- Lack of speed in making business critical hires, creating significant costs for your business
- An inability to quantify what you’re looking for, meaning you waste too much time in the hiring process
- An inability to evaluate who the right hire is, often resulting in the wrong hire and resulting consequences
These problems don’t have to plague your recruitment. Work with 5 Legal and get access to a system that taps into the top 15% of legal talent throughout the UK, ensuring you find the best Counsel or Solicitor for your business.
You want the best In-House opportunities to progress your career
If you’re looking to find a new In-House legal position, then you’ve probably come across these problems:
- You’re looking for your ideal role but aren’t sure where to start
- You’re sick of being contacted by recruiters who don’t bother reading your CV or your profile
- You want to explore options but can’t stand the thought of talking to recruiters giving you the hard sell
- You’d like to be able to discuss career goals knowing the recruiter can relate
- You are not given enough information by recruiters about opportunities and they want to get your CV sent across as quickly as possible, leaving you feeling rushed and pressured.
5 Legal works with leading firms throughout the UK, giving senior professionals like yourself opportunities to build on a stellar career. If you’re planning your next career move, learn how to tap into the possibilities 5 Legal gives you.
Talent Fire™: Your Recruitment Advantage
Using specialised recruitment technology, 5 Legal’s Talent Fire™ — a Legal Talent Delivery System — gives your recruitment an edge in finding the perfect person for your role.
The first step to take advantage of Talent Fire™ for your firm is a 15-minute recruitment strategy call to establish your road map for success. This helps identify what the top 15% looks like to you specifically and why one of them should join your company.
Using results from the road map, we digitally analyse the legal landscape to chart the entire market for your role. The Talent Fire™ database covers 97% of the North West legal market, including the top 15% of legal professionals.
Our 24/7/365 digitally automated system helps build a profile of the legal talent available for your role and what the top 15% looks like for your firm. To learn more about how Talent Fire™ maximises your chance of recruitment success, download the full guide.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
5 Legal have been an excellent recruitment partner for us. They have now found two permanent members of staff who have been excellent additions to our team. 5 Legal listened to our requirements exactly and have proved to be very efficient, communicating at all times throughout the recruitment process. We could not recommend them more highly and have not found the need to use any other agencies.
I would highly recommend Matthew at 5 legal. He worked very quickly and found a position for me and an interview was arranged within days. I was offered the post in an excellent practice and have never looked back. I feel that Matthew went “that extra mile”. Very much appreciated.
The Better Way to Pinpoint Legal Talent
Map the Variables
Combining a digital map of the market, your specific needs gathered from the strategy call and our recruitment know-how, Talent Fire TM: identifies the best candidates for your organisation.
Attract and Engage
5 Legal taps into its extensive network of rising and senior legal professionals to attract and engage the best candidates available for your role.
Qualify and Assess
Every potential candidate is initially screened. Those that seem a good fit continue a rigorous selection process of interviews and tests before you’re given a “best of the best” shortlist.
Hire and Retain
After interviewing those on the shortlist, you choose the perfect person for the role. We can help with the offer, negotiation process, and provide a blueprint to help retain your talent.