IP Litigation Associate
New York City, NY
Are you a talented IP Litigation Associate, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of working on hatch-waxman litigation matters?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the IP Litigation Associate role, you will be primarily responsible for handling all phases of patent litigation.
Specifically, you'll be tasked with discovery, drafting pleadings, writing briefs, and preparing and arguing motions.
You'll also be tasked with supporting the IP litigation partners on any other matter that will help the firm to advise leading life sciences and technology companies on patent litigation matters.
This position is based in the company's New York City office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be considered for the IP Litigation Associate role you will need to possess direct experience of working on hatch-waxman litigation matters.
We also need you to have prior experience of all phases of patent litigation, including discovery, drafting pleadings, writing briefs, and preparing and arguing motions.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a patent litigation associate
- A chemistry or biology background
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The relevant bar admission
Is that you? If so, apply now for further information.
The basic salary for the IP Litigation Associate role is between $240,000 - $305,000 per annum depending on experience/class year.
There's also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and a company performance bonus.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Medical and dental plans
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Student loan refinancing program
- Health care reimbursement account through pre-tax deductions
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation
The business you'll be working for is a leading AmLaw firm that advises startups to established fortune 500 companies at the forefront of some of the world’s most interesting inventions, groundbreaking developments, and challenging legal disputes.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Work on some of the largest cases on record
- Are expanding their practice across an ever-broader national and international platform
- Are committed to helping you leverage your strengths, find your passion and build the legal and professional skills and networks you will need to succeed
- Are committed to promoting diversity in the law firm and in the legal profession in general
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this IP Litigation Associate role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your resume and transcripts and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this IP Litigation Associate position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Intellectual Property Associate, Patent Litigation Associate, or as an Intellectual Property Litigation Associate.