Investment Management Private Funds Associate
One of the world’s leading international law firms, seeks to hire a highly qualified midlevel associate with law firm experience and excellent academic credentials to join their investment management practice in the Philadelphia office. This position may be resident in Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco or Washington, DC.
- Have three to six years of experience (a) forming private investment funds, such as hedge funds and private equity funds, (b) working on secondary transactions, including reviewing purchase and sale agreements, transfer agreements, and client management, and/or (c) assisting with investments by institutional investors in private funds and co-investments.
- Have law firm, SEC, and/or industry experience in private funds.
- The position involves counseling top tier Hedge Fund and Private Equity firms on a variety of matters including fund formation, management company agreements, regulatory issues and transactional matters.
$240k to $330k
Discretionary merit bonuses
Referral bonus program
Paid vacation and sick/personal leave
10 paid holidays annually
Many other benefits
- Have 3-6 years of experience.
- Possess excellent academic credentials as well as strong organization, drafting, communication, and analytical skills.
- Be a member of the Pennsylvania bar.
Apply now or contact us for more information