Investment Management Transactions Mid. Associate 2019 - 2014
One of the world’s leading international law firms, seeks to hire a highly qualified midlevel associate with law firm experience and excellent academic credentials to join their investment management practice in the Pittsburgh office. This position may be resident in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco or Washington, DC.
- Have familiarity and demonstrated experience with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and other federal securities law as they relate to investment management transactions.
- Have experience dealing with a range of asset and wealth management transactions, including strategic majority and minority investments, sales, spin-outs and lift-outs, capital markets transactions, and seed investments.
- Be experienced in consulting established and emerging financial services firms in connection with a range of business initiatives, including institutionalization, governance and succession matters, and product and channel diversification.
$275k - $330k
Discretionary merit bonuses
Referral bonus program
Paid vacation and sick/personal leave
10 paid holidays annually
Many other benefits
- Possess 4-6 years experience with financial services M&A, ideally investment management M&A experience.
- Have excellent academic credentials as well as strong organization, drafting, communication, and analytical skills.
- Be a member of the Pennsylvania bar.
Apply now or contact us for more information